- Isotonic seawater solution (0.9% NaCl).
- Suitable for infants as well.
A seawater solution with a physiological concentration that contains natural minerals and trace elements.
- For rinsing the nasal passages in case of a cold - thins mucus and facilitates nasal discharge.
- For daily nasal hygiene.
- For moisturizing the mucous membranes in dry air conditions.
- To remove dust, allergens, pathogens, and the like from the nasal mucosa.
Instructions for Use:
- Take one Humer Unidoses ampoule, detach it from the others, and twist the cap to open without pulling it off.
- Infants: Lay the infant on their side so that the nostril where the solution will be placed is facing upward. Place the nozzle in the upper nostril. Gently press the ampoule. Wipe off excess liquid with a clean tissue. Repeat the same for the other nostril after turning the infant to the other side.
Children and adults: Use the solution while sitting or standing. Tilt your head and place the nozzle in the upper nostril. Gently press the ampoule. Allow the solution to act in the nasal passage for a short while. Tilt your head to the other side and wipe off excess liquid with a clean tissue. Repeat with the other nostril.
3. Dispose of the used ampoule.
Humer Unidoses solution can be used in both nostrils according to these instructions from 1 to 6 times a day.
Packaging: ampoules 5 ml N18.
Manufacturer: Laboratoires URGO HEALTHCARE, France."